Crock Pot Maple Brown Sugar Ham
- 7-8 pound spiral-cut ham (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups pineapple juice
1. Use a 6-7 quart crock pot. Unwrap ham from wrapper, and discard the flavor packet.
2. Place ham inside crock pot, flat side down.
3. Rub the brown sugar over all sides of the ham. Then pour on the maple syrup and pineapple juice.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
5. Baste ham with juices an hour or so before serving.
6. When cooking is done, carefully remove ham from crock pot and place on a cutting board. Let rest 15 minutes before carving.
Source: Life In The Lofthouse
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.