Easy Pot Roast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef chuck roastor boneless beef bottom round roast (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces each) Campbell’s® Brown Gravy with Onions
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (optional)
- 1 pound whole baby carrots, green tops removed, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
1. Heat the oil in a 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned on all sides. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the gravy and barbecue sauce, if desired, in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Add the carrots to the saucepot. Cover and cook for 1 hour or until the beef is fork-tender. Serve the beef with the gravy mixture.
Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.