Mini Meatloaves Recipe
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French’s® French Fried Onions
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Spray 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray.
2. Thoroughly mix 3/4 cup soup, the beef, 1/2 can onions, bread crumbs, egg and Worcestershire in a large bowl. Press about 1/2 cup beef mixture into each muffin-pan cup. Spread the remaining soup over the meatloaves.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until the meatloaves are cooked through. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
4. Bake for 3 minutes or until the onions are golden brown. Let the meatloaves cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
Source: Campbell’s Kitchen
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.