Personal Credit Cards
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Plus much more!
Let’s get started…
SAVE WITH A LONGER INTRO RATE
- Save on interest with an extended introductory rate and pay down other credit card balances faster.
EARN VALUABLE REWARDS
- Watch your rewards add up fast with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive automatic bonus points each month. Plus get $25 cash back1 after your first purchase.
- Watch your rewards add up even faster with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive even more automatic bonus points each month. Plus get $50 cash back1 after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee.
Earn cash back1 every time you use your card: 3% on gas, 2% at supermarkets, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases, plus $25 cash back1after your first purchase.
Earn great rewards faster with 3X reward earnings on airline net purchases and 2X reward earnings on restaurant and hotel net purchases and 1X reward earnings on all other eligible net purchases, plus get $75 cash back1 after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee.
BUILD YOUR CREDIT
Start building (or rebuilding) your credit history, even if you’ve been turned down for other credit cards, with flexible credit lines based on a security deposit and a low annual fee.
1 – Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
2 – Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., MasterCard International Incorporated, and American Express. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.
Online Banking Login
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“From the city to the farm, banking served with Southern charm!”