USB Attends State of the Schools Breakfast
Several USB team members recently had the opportunity to attend the 2022 State of the Schools Eye-Opener Breakfast where we had the pleasure to hear a 2021 year in review from Chris Bentzel, Superintendent of Christian County Public Schools.
We also had the pleasure of hearing Assistant Superintendents, Jessica Addison and Josh Hunt, along with Kadi Ralston, Beverly Fort, Kaitlynne Bolinger, and Kelly Mrsic discuss the 5 pillars of the CCPS strategic plan- Student Achievement, High-Quality Employees, Parents & Community, Resources & Facilities and Operational Efficiency.
We were honored to learn more about the Consolidated High School Plan from the lead Architect on the project.
Superintendent Chris Bentzel presented several awards at the end of the breakfast. The winners recognized were:
- #AllIn Community Partner of the Year: Gary Keeton
- Inspire Award: Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School
- Engage Award: DeAnna Sova
- Succeed Award: Christian County Colonel Band and Hopkinsville High School Band of Tigers
- Heart of CCPS: In Loving Memory of Troy Goode
We are very excited to be #AllIn with Christian County Public Schools.