USB Attends 47th Annual Unity Breakfast
Several of our team members attended the 47th Annual Unity Breakfast at The Bruce Convention Center.
USB would like to congratulate all the award winners from the 47th Annual Unity Breakfast! We are thankful to have them contributing to our community!
Our team enjoyed hearing from the Keynote Speaker, Executive Director of the Kentucky Commission on Human Rights, Terrance Sullivan. Sullivan delivered a warm and heartfelt speech about the importance of unity in our community.
Award winners include:
- Mayor’s Unity Award: Salvation Army & Jennie Stuart Health
- Judge’s Unity Award: Christian County Health Department
- Bernard Standard Award for Excellence: Dr. Alissa Young
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Hal & Bettye Thurmond Award: Levi Peterson, Jr.