Customized Debit Cards
A personalized debit card is a good way to show-off you and your loved ones to the world! Our customer’s are unique and now we can show this through these personalized debit cards! Personalize your card with us today!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a customized check card?
It’s just like a normal check card, except you get to choose the image that appears on the card.
How do I create a customized check card?
Check the image guidelines to be sure your image qualifies. Come to one of our branch locations to fill out an application with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
What if the image I submit isn’t accepted?
We’ll notify you if there is a problem with your image, and you’ll have the opportunity to submit another photo.
What is the fee?
Can I change the image on my card?
Yes. You’ll have to pay a $10 fee to change your image and have a new card issued.
Does customizing my card change anything about my account, like my PIN number?
Yes. You will be issued a new card number and will have to resubmit your PIN.
- Image files can be either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed.
- If you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly.
Send Photos to email@example.com
United Southern Bank reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, if your image will be accepted. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner.
United Southern Bank will NOT accept images that contain any of the following:
- Trademarks, copyrighted materials, company names, logos, slogans, brands of any third party and any material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party
- Actors, celebrities, musicians, sports figures, politicians, cartoon characters or public figures of any kind
- Material / content demonstrating the views and/or opinions of political groups, religious groups or anti-social or socially unacceptable groups
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities or otherwise inappropriate behavior
- Culturally or socially sensitive material
- Provocative or derogatory material or images of a sexual nature or containing any sexual content
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Violent or other offensive material, including material that could be perceived as violent
- Obscene or indecent material, including profanity or obscenities
- Racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter
- Phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, personalized identification numbers or URL addresses
- Photographs taken by any professional photographers even if you have the photographers permission to reproduce the image