Home Mortgage Services
What do you need to apply? USB Loan Checklist »
United Southern Bank offers Home Mortgage Services…
Finding the right home and the right mortgage helps set a solid foundation for successful homeownership. At USB we have the mortgage tools, information, and expertise to help you with the decisions you need to make along the way.
USB is committed to providing you with the best financing options for your home. Together with our partnerships for secondary market and our attractive in-house mortgage solutions, we have the loan that will fit your needs! We build trust by making certain our clients understand the costs, options, and the process. There will never be any closing table surprises.
Quick Closing Times…
Our commitment is to work with you, taking you through the mortgage process in a timely manner and getting your loan closed without delay. From beginning to end, our Mortgage Specialists will set the bar high with upfront expectations that will lead to success.
Our Mortgage Specialists…
Our mortgage specialists are your local bank representatives! They live and work in your community and know your area, your history, and you! Our mortgage specialists are mobile and available to all USB office locations!
Meet our Mortgage Specialists USB Mortgage Specialists!
Secondary Market Conventional/Government Loans…
- 15, 20, and 30 year conventional and jumbo secondary market fixed rate mortgages
– Purchases with a minimum down payment of 3-5% for qualified borrowers!
- VA and USDA mortgage loans
– Up to 100% financing on purchase loans for qualified borrowers
- FHA mortgage loan
– Purchases with a minimum down payment of 3% for qualified borrowers
- Minimum loan amount of $50,000 up to $2,000,000!
- Refinances allowing debt consolidation cash back
- Refinances that allow closing costs to be financed into the final loan amount
USB In-House Mortgage Solutions:
- Market competitive interest rates and closing costs
- No loan is too big or too small
- Creative financing options to meet all of your demands!
USB Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC):
- Market Competitive interest rates and closing costs
- Tap into your home’s equity and borrow any time you want to!
- Use your HELOC for home improvements, debt consolidation, or for any reason that you can think of!
What do you need to apply? USB Loan Checklist