USB Staff Spotlight: Candace Bush
Position with United Southern Bank: AVP/ SR. Customer Service Representative
USB Branch: Main Office in Hopkinsville, KY
Thanks for checking out United Southern Bank’s #TBT series! At USB, we know we have the best team, not only in Southern KY, but in the world! We love celebrating our banking family in fun ways and we’re excited to share some interesting facts with you. Keep checking back to learn more about our awesome team here at United Southern Bank!
1.What is your favorite color? Lime Green
2. What is your favorite sweet treat? Coconut pie or cake
3. What is a little known fact about you? Love to play games (especially card games) and work jig saw puzzles. I used to show horses weekly and have even shown in the National Walking Horse Celebration.
4. Is there a cause or charity near and dear to your heart? Max’s Hope Adoption and Rescue
5. Do you have any hobbies? What are they? Camping, antique glass hunting, flower gardening
6. What is your dream travel destination? Hawaii or similar tropical island
7. Do you have any hidden talents? Tell us about them. Decorating, floral arranging
8. What is your favorite meal? Anything Mexican
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be? To be able to cure someone who is sick
10. What did you want to be when you grew up? Veterinarian
11. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you? Reba McEntire (She’s as southern and country as I am!!)
12. Why do you think people should bank with USB? You can always call us and reach an actual person to help you.
13. What is a little known fact about USB that you think everyone should know? USB stands on “Your family comes first” for their employees.
We appreciate our employees here at United Southern Bank. Come visit your favorite Customer Service Representative at the Main Office in Hopkinsville,KY. As always, you can also contact us at (270) 885-0056 or (888) 872-0015 (Toll-free) or visit USB 24-7 online.
Online Banking Login
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.