USB Staff Spotlight: Karen Latham
Position with United Southern Bank: New Accounts/ Customer Service Representative
USB Branch: Pembroke
1) What is your favorite color? Green
2) What is your favorite sweet treat? Gummy Bears
3) Is there a cause or charity near and dear to your heart? Breast Cancer Awareness
4) Do you have any hobbies? What are they? Sewing
5) What is your dream travel destination? County Kerry, Ireland
6) Do you have any hidden talents? Tell us about them. I can wiggle my ears.
7) What is your favorite meal? Midnight Snack
8) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? The ability to heal any wound, physical or emotional.
9) What did you want to be when you grew up? Super Woman
10) If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you? Emma Watson
11) Why do you think people should bank with USB? USB has personal banking products and services that have been designed to help the customer plan, grow and succeed.
12) What is a little known fact about USB that you think everyone should know? We have a 1-800 number you can call and check your balance! 1-800-USB-0024
We appreciate our employees here at United Southern Bank. Come visit your favorite New Accounts/ Customer Service Representative at the Pembroke branch in Pembroke, KY. As always, you can also contact us at (270) 885-0056 or (888) 872-0015 (Toll-free) or visit USB 24-7 online.
Online Banking Login
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.