USB Staff Spotlight: Rasha Lynch
Position with United Southern Bank: Head Teller/CSR
USB Branch: Trenton
1) What is your favorite color? Red & Black
2) What is your favorite sweet treat? Coconut Cake
3) What is a little known, fun fact about you? I still go roller skating!!!
4) Is there a cause or charity near and dear to your heart? American Diabetes Association
5) Do you have any hobbies? What are they? Roller skating, going to old car shows, cruising in my convertible.
6) What is your dream travel destination? Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Fiji, anywhere with a beach.
7) Do you have any hidden talents? Tell us about them. Haha, that would be a big No.
8) What is your favorite meal? Steak, Salad, Lobster.
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Telekinesis, Teleportation
10) What did you want to be when you grew up? Hairstylist
11) If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you? Myself
12) Why do you think people should bank with USB? We are the friendliest bank in town! We know our customers like they are family.
13) What is a little known fact about USB that you think everyone should know? We are a locally owned bank.
We appreciate our employees here at United Southern Bank. Come visit your favorite Head Teller/CSR at the Trenton branch in Trenton, KY. As always, you can also contact us at (270) 885-0056 or (888) 872-0015 (Toll-free) or visit USB 24-7 online.
Online Banking Login
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.