Mexican Chicken Casserole
- ¾ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15 oz.) no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- ½ cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
1. HEAT oven to 375ºF.
2. COOK and stir chicken and cumin in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. Add peppers; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in salsa; cook 2 min. Add Neufchatel; cook 2 min. or until melted. Stir in beans and tomatoes.
3. SPREAD 1/3 of the chicken mixture onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish; cover with 1 tortilla and half each of the remaining chicken mixture and shredded cheese. Top with remaining tortilla and chicken mixture; cover.
4. BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted.
Source: Kraft Recipes
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.