- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce, divided
- 1-1/4 cups water, divided
- 1 Tbsp. (about 1/2 of 0.8-oz. env.) GOOD SEASONS Garlic & Herb Dressing Mix
- 1 cup instant white rice, uncooked
- 4 large green peppers
Directions1. BROWN meat with onions in large skillet on medium heat. Stir in...
- 2 Chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (I use store bought rotisserie chicken)
- 2 Cups chicken broth
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 Cups of Bisquick
- 2 Cups of milk
- 1 Can of cream of chicken soup (herbed cream of chicken, if available)
- 2 Teaspoons of chicken granules
- 1 (approx 2lb) head of organic green cabbage, cut into 1" thick slices
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 large garlic cloves
- smashed kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- spray olive oil OR non-stick...
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.