- 7 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 2/3 cups polenta (not instant)
- 12 cups lightly buttered and salted popped popcorn
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
1. In a large Dutch oven, bring broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Whisk in polenta. Stir in popcorn.
2. Reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring frequently, for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is thickened and polenta is tender.
3. Remove from heat, and stir in cheese and chives.
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.