Pumpkin, Caramel and Pecan Cheesecake
Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 6 hours (includes refrigerating)
Makes: 16 servings
- ½ cup chopped pecans, divided
- 38 ginger snaps cookies, finely crushed (about 1 ½ cups)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 oz. ) pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 25 candy caramel squares
- ¼ cup milk
1. Heat oven to 325°
2. Chop ¼ cup nuts finely; place in medium bowl. Add ginger snap crumbs and butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of 13×9 – inch pan.
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin, spice and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on high for 1 ½ minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 seconds; spoon over individual servings of cheesecake. Sprinkle with remaining buts.
6. Serve with whipped cream.
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“Large enough to serve you, yet small enough to know you.” We’re a modern bank with a hometown heart, locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.