United Southern Bank is a community bank headquartered in Hopkinsville, KY and serving the surrounding Christian and Todd County areas.
USB empowers and encourages employees to build relationships and provide service that exceeds customers’ expectations.
Striving to be YOUR foundation for financial success.
Solutions – Ownership, innovation, and accountability.
People – Recognition, appreciation, and development
Enthusiasm – Positive attitude, eagerness, ambition, passion
Collaboration – Harmony, unity, inclusion, cohesiveness, and commitment
Locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.
We recognize the importance of our employees and regard them as our greatest asset.
At USB we believe in:
- Treating each employee as an individual. Your rights are respected with courtesy, dignity and consideration.
- The value of cooperative, well-trained, efficient, and loyal people working together for the benefit of each other and the Bank.
- Providing fair wages, satisfactory employment, and good working conditions.
- Frank and open discussion of any problems and/or misunderstandings.
- Promotions on the basis of merit and ability, with preference given to those with greater length of service if all other factors are equal.
It is the policy of United Southern Bank to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to familial status, race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including but not limited to pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age 40 and older, status as a qualified individual with a disability, Veteran’s status, marital status, citizenship status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local statute.
United Southern Bank employees receive a competitive benefits package that reflects our belief that our employees are our greatest asset. These benefits can include health, dental, vision, and 401-K.
Interested in a career with United Southern Bank? We would love to hear from you!
How to apply:
Click here to Apply Online
- Complete the application by filling out all fields
- Save your completed application
- Email your application, along with your resume, to email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in a career at United Southern Bank!