United Southern Bank is a modern bank with a hometown heart,
locally owned and specializing in the financial needs of individuals and businesses in small communities.
We recognize the importance of our employees and regard them as our greatest asset.
At USB we believe in:
- Treating each employee as an individual. Your rights are respected with courtesy, dignity, and consideration.
- The value of cooperative, well trained, efficient, and loyal people working together for the benefit of each other and the Bank.
- Providing fair wages, satisfactory employment, and good working conditions.
- Frank and open discussion of any problems and/or misunderstandings.
- Promotions on the basis of merit and ability, with preference given those with greater length of service if all other factors are equal.
It is the policy of United Southern Bank to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, veteran’s status, citizenship status, disability or any other category protected by federal, state, or local statute.
United Southern Bank employees receive a competitive benefit package that reflects our position of employees being our greatest asset. These benefits can include health, dental, vision and 401-K.
Interested in a career with United Southern Bank? We would love to hear
There are currently no open positions available with United Southern Bank. Please check back often for updates. Thank you for considering USB!
How to apply:
- Click here & download our application.
- Complete the application by filling out all fields.
- Save your completed application.
- Email your application, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in a career at United Southern Bank.
Online Banking Login
What We Offer
The USB Difference
“From the city to the farm, banking served with Southern charm!”